- A Will Is Not Enough In Georgia (R346.054) - Simple, practical things you can do for maximum control and protection during your lifetime and to enable your loved ones to inherit your property with minimum cost and hassle. The book cover says: A Will cannot protect your assets, avoid probate, avoid guardianship, or provide for your healthcare or qualify for Medicaid. Authors: Amelia E. Pohl, Esq., and Georgia attorney Charles B. Pyke, Jr.
- Kiplinger's Know Your Legal Rights (R349.73), Protect Yourself From Common Legal Problems That Can Really Cost You - Your Money, Your Property, Your Family (Third Edition)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook 2006-07 Edition (R331.120) from the U.S. Department of Labor
- McGraw-Hill's Big Red Book of Resumes (R331.1)
- Model Policies and Forms for Georgia Employers 2007, HR Compliance Library (R331.11) by Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan LLP
- The Oxford Book of Governments of the World, A Student Companion; Volume 3: Sierra Leone - Zionism by Richard M. Pious (R320.3)
If you have any questions when you need a good reference, be sure to see Elois. She can put her finger on every reference book you need. . . .