And I have to tell you this. . .the other day my coworker sent me an email. She was out of town and found some funnies to share. I just have to pass them on to you. Remember now, this IS Halloween!
- What do skeletons say before they begin dining? Bone appetite!
- What does a ghost eat for lunch? A BOO-logna sandwich.
- Where do ghosts buy their food? At the ghost-ery store.
- What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? Spare ribs.
- What do ghosts eat for dinner? Spookgetti.
- What do zombies like to eat at a cook-out? Halloweenies.
- What do you call a goblin who gets too close to a bonfire? A toasty ghosty.
- Why don't mummies take vacations? They're afraid they'll relax and unwind. (I really like this one!)
- Why don't angry witches ride their brooms? They're afraid of flying off the handle.
- What's a monster's favorite play? Romeo and Ghouliet.
- What's the ratio of a pumpkin's circumference to its diameter? Pumpkin Pi.
- How do you mend a broken Jack-O-Lantern? With a pumpkin patch!
Now, that wasn't so bad, was it? Better than a knock on the head, I always say. By the way, are you dressing up for Halloween? I am. I'm going to be a butterfly and look at the books from another angle! That's what bookworms do. . . .