Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Now, What Would You Expect On Halloween From A Bookworm?

I heard of something sooooo cute for Halloween! Carolyn, who works in processing, told me that her church holds on Halloween what they call, "Trunk and Treat." She said church members put their cars in a circle at the church and open their trunks-full of treats for all the little kids! Now, isn't that just about the best Trick or Treating you ever heard!
And I have to tell you this. . .the other day my coworker sent me an email. She was out of town and found some funnies to share. I just have to pass them on to you. Remember now, this IS Halloween!
  • What do skeletons say before they begin dining? Bone appetite!
  • What does a ghost eat for lunch? A BOO-logna sandwich.
  • Where do ghosts buy their food? At the ghost-ery store.
  • What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? Spare ribs.
  • What do ghosts eat for dinner? Spookgetti.
  • What do zombies like to eat at a cook-out? Halloweenies.
  • What do you call a goblin who gets too close to a bonfire? A toasty ghosty.
  • Why don't mummies take vacations? They're afraid they'll relax and unwind. (I really like this one!)
  • Why don't angry witches ride their brooms? They're afraid of flying off the handle.
  • What's a monster's favorite play? Romeo and Ghouliet.
  • What's the ratio of a pumpkin's circumference to its diameter? Pumpkin Pi.
  • How do you mend a broken Jack-O-Lantern? With a pumpkin patch!

Now, that wasn't so bad, was it? Better than a knock on the head, I always say. By the way, are you dressing up for Halloween? I am. I'm going to be a butterfly and look at the books from another angle! That's what bookworms do. . . .

No comments: