Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We're Reading Mysteries!

I did a quick tour around the library this morning when I came in and asked several staff members what they were currently reading. To my surprise, almost everyone was reading a mystery. Here's a few of the books they're reading: "White Lies" by Jane Ann Krentz, Nancy Atherton's "Aunt Dimity and the Duke" (from the Aunt Dimity series), "Murder Makes Waves" by Anne George (one in the Southern Sisters series), and "I Heard That Song Before" by Mary Higgins Clark. An exception being read was a romance novel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips titled "Kiss An Angel." Of course, there are all the books written by Janet Evanovich, James Patterson, and Stephen King. So, let me ask you this . . . what's in your book bag? Why not check out our Mystery Section and join the group of summer mystery readers! We have plenty of books to share.

No comments: