Thursday, May 22, 2008

This Bookworm Is Going To Hibernate!

Occasionally, bookworms need to rest, take a break, withdraw, be in seclusion, retire -- hibernate! But not in winter, like the bears. This one is going to hibernate in the warmth of the South Georgia
sun.
This bookworm has so much to do! There are so many new (and old) books to devour, CDs to eat up, DVDs to consume, and writings of others to absorb. I plan to make a little nest in a pile of magazines and hibernate; books, papers, pens and such piled all around me. Ah, sweet hibernation!
By the time you hear from me again, I'll be fat from the consumption of all my goodies. But I will be back to share with you some of the new and exciting things about your library.
I must warn you, however. Occasionally when bookworms hibernate, other bookworms show their presence. So, if you see words tracking across your screen from another library bookworm, don't be surprised. It should not surprise you that there are many bookworms at this library and they have lots to tell you also.
Till next time, keep your library card working!!!

No comments: