Tuesday, September 11, 2007

But I Like To READ!!!

"Hold on!" someone said to me yesterday. "I saw on your library blog the other day about The Atlanta Journal-Constitution being online, but I like to come into the library and HOLD a piece of paper in my hand and READ! Don't you still have those old-fashioned newspapers?" Well, I'm here to tell you that if you still like to come to the library, pick up a real-live newspaper, and sit on the couch and read, we've got newspapers for you. A quick tour of our reading area shows that we have the following papers: Albany Herald (daily and Sunday), Georgia Times Union (daily and Sunday), Moultrie Observer (daily and Sunday), USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. But don't stop there! We have magazines also; ones like Atlantic Monthly, Beckett Baseball, Better Homes and Gardens, Consumer Reports, Crafts 'n Things, Ebony, Family Handyman, Glamour, National Geographic, Newsweek and a host of others. So you can come in and sit at a table or on a comfy couch and read till your heart's content. Consider it a bonus for having a library in your town!

No comments: