Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's September 11. . .Again

Years and years ago I was married on a September 11th. It was a joyous day. Love ruled each minute. Then another September 11th came along. I remember I called my son half a world away and told him to turn on his television. It was morning my time; night his time. Together we watched the tragedy in America unfold. The planes, the buildings, the people. Today as I remember it's September 11th again, I think way, way back to when love ruled each minute, and I consciously bring that love into my heart now. But this time it's for all who perished in that terrible American tragedy, love for all who were left, love for all who continue to give their lives every minute for freedom. Simple love. For September 11th will come. . .again. . .and I will continue to pray for loved ones and freedom. I will continue to make love rule each minute of every September 11th.

No comments: