Thursday, July 17, 2008

This Is Our One Year Anniversary!

I've been sitting here wondering what I will write about today. Sometimes nothing comes easy. Apparently, today is no
different.
I just pulled down my Blog Book to see if anything will inspire me. That's a book I've been keeping of all our blog writings.
On July 18, 2007, we began this blog. And tomorrow is July 18, 2008. We will be celebrating our one year anniversary
tomorrow!
As I look over some of the blogs, I'm amazed to see the variety of musings for the past year.
We've written about mysteries, the library's renovation, audio books, and jokes.
We've told you about our Amazing Black Book Bag, our director, books with crazy titles, and national holidays.
There have been blogs about the Technology Lunch Bunch, our Employees of the Month program, literary birthdays, and how to get library license plates. And there have been blogs about the ten commandments of library service, voting on Super Tuesday, our town of Moultrie, and National Library Week.
And there're all those blogs about our 100 year celebration!
Just imagine! One whole year of blog musings! And I was warned writing it might last only three months.
So.... As we begin our second year, I find myself sitting here wondering what I should write about today. Really stumps me!

1 comment:

Caterpillar said...

How can something happen "usually always"? And why are there "Jumbo shrimp"? And how could there be "Icy Sparks"? And why are they called "oxymorons"? Sound like dumb people with extra hot air. Do you know what a sophomore is? A half-wise, half-foolish student.